Friday 16 July 2010

Hip hooray!!!

Good news,the camera has turned up.I am so chuffed.I had left it in the caravan all along.Silly me.I kept thinking of all those pictures we took on our holiday & not being able to repeat them.

Here are some of them....


This is a picture of Mr T & myself with some friends we met whilst we were away.We had a lovely time & they took us to find this place...Rosedon Hall .It was built by the original biscuit monster,Mr Peak of Peak Freans Biscuits.In the main hallway is a floor made of marble which was carried up the cliff path from the beach below by two little donkeys...ahhhhh


This is the chapel also in the grounds of Rousedon Estate

Below is a cottage which is found at Seaton.I totally fell in love with the courtyard garden & also the painted mail box.I may just have to get one.

No comments: